Monday, February 25, 2013

Test

Before class started the teacher was late and since we had the class 1st period and the door was locked, we had to wait like five minutes to go into the class. But once we got in we began the test. We could use the textbook and I'm glad we could use that instead of the blogs because a lot of the information on the test was not on my blog. But I think I got a high 80 to a low 90 on the test. On all four of the short answers, I had no idea at all what the answers were and I couldn't find them in the book at all, so I guessed. They were all together worth 20 points so it's not very good that I think I got them all wrong. My essay was very long though and with a lot of details. I also think I got all but one or two multiple choice right.

No comments:

Post a Comment