Friday, February 22, 2013

More Review! & Jail

So today in class we just reviewed more and more of the outline that we didn't get too wednesday. Somehow we got to a discusison about being brain washed by the government, I think Kelley brought it up. But anyways, we also talked about jail and how Mr. Schick got to go to the place where they keep the criminals for life or where they wait to be killed. He said it was scary but what surprised me was that the criminals weren't up against the cell bars trying to kill him and the other people he was with they where passing by. Also, since Mr. Schick won't be here Monday when we take our test, he does't trust us to use our blogs while he isn't there, so we have to use the textbook. I would prefer to use my blog though because I only have the information on my blog that we would need on the test and now I have to highlight a bunch of stuff in the textbook so I can find it for the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment