Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Movie about Greece

Today in class we watched a movie about Greece. We took notes on this movie but I left my notebook at school so unfortunately, I can't type my notes into this blog post. & we don't have class tomorrow and since there is no school on Friday, today was my last day for this week in west civ. But two people fell out of their chairs today. The first one was Makenzhie when Mr. Schick yelled "SOCRATES" and clapped his hands, Mackenzhie got shocked and fell out of her chair and yelled. The second time was Kelley. She was sitting in the back of the class by herself, and randomly, during the middle of the movie, herself and the desk flipped over. When I looked back she was laying on the ground with the desk on top of her. But Mr. Schick didn't even acknowledge that Kelley fell and completely ignored it.

No comments:

Post a Comment