Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Test!

Today in class we took a test. On almost all of the front page, which was one word answer questions, I didn't know the answers. There was one questions about the government officials and the answer was 20,000 and I had that but I second guessed myself and changed it to 542. I don't know where I got 542 from, it was just a random number that I thought might be correct. But I know am aware that it is not correct. But with most of the essay questions, a total of 35 points, I think I got all the points. I believe I did good with them. With the essay question about Constantines conversion, I even drew a picture so hopefully I'll get the full 20 points. I really need to do well on this test considering I have an 84 and that's horrible. I had a 95 but that dropped because of a bad test so hopefully this test will bring it so up!

No comments:

Post a Comment