Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Assigned Seats

Today in class we got assigned seats. I don't really like where I sit except I'm near Julia and Savanna so it's not too bad. But Mr. Schick split the majority of the talkative people apart because I guess he did not want us talking the entire class. But hopefully we won't have assigned seats anymore, like last semester. But we watched a video and took notes of the video. The author in the video was some writer that I never heard of, but I did recognize some of the books he wrote. Some of the notes I have are 200000 years ago the first humans arrived in SW Africa. The Agriculture Revolution (Neloithic Revolution) was the big revolution where population grew, women status went down, there were more inventions, and villages started to believe in gods. 14000 years ago was the first time there was a worldwide human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment